Knitwear & Leather


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You will almost always find me wearing greys, blacks and whites as it is fair to say I am ‘that girl’ who know matter how much she will change her style, will always fall back to this trusty combo. As we are heading into the cooler month of winter, it’s time to say good bye to those cut off denim shorts, crop tops and playsuits and say hello to hats, knits and my absolute favourite, leather. After suffering a week of gastro I have learnt that this season I will definitely be going by quality over quantity and investing in simple pieces that can be paired with just about anything.

As I created my styledbyannie instagram account only four weeks ago, I have managed to discover many amazing unknown labels who provide amazing knitwear. My absolute favourite is adis & Co who are coming out with a gorgeous soft white knitwear cardigan that can be paired with anything (and looks A-mazing). Isabel Marant has also created amazing knitwear this season as you can see from the first image above. The pattern that you can see in the design is pure ‘major’ as it is enough detail to pair with black leather leggings and a pair of Tony Bianco boots and still looking a little above ‘casual’.

I believe that every girl needs a fabulous leather jackets as they are trusty and versatile with every outfit. I have been eyeing off a piece from Kookai. However, there are many are gorgeous leather jackets for a minimum price. Other leather jacket must haves include Elliot the label with a new leather jacket soon to be released on their website called ‘new moto jacket’ Saint Laurant and acne. (Boy I need to save up for these bad boys)
images courtesy of Mija_mija instagram